DVD TV Series Review: Without A Trace
Without A Trace is a fast-paced procedural drama about the Missing Persons Squad of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The sole responsibility of the special task force is to find missing persons by applying advanced psychological profiling techniques. The team reconstructs a "Day of Disappearance" timeline that details every minute of the 24 hours prior to the disappearance, following one simple rule: learn who the victim is in order to learn where the victim is. Senior agent Jack Malone (Anthony LaPaglia) heads the dedicated team. His squad includes Samantha Spade (Poppy Montgomery), Vivian Johnson (Marianne Jean-Baptiste), Danny Taylor (Enrique Murciano), and Martin Fitzgerald (Eric Close)
Executive producer Jerry Bruckheimer's award-winning television series Without a Trace follows the FBI's Missing Persons Unit as they investigate individual disappearances in New York City. Led by senior agent Jack Malone (Anthony LaPaglia), the special task force utilizes psychological profiling to reconstruct a timeline of the missing person's last day and determine the cause as either kidnapping, murder, suicide, or runaway. With a topnotch cast that includes Poppy Montgomery, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Enrique Murciano, and Eric Close, Bruckheimer's suspenseful crime drama garnered two Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe for LaPaglia as Best Actor in a Dramatic Series--all in its first year. This 4-volume box set includes all 22 episodes of that thrilling first season.
Cast: Anthony Lapaglia,
Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer
Without A Trace Pictures and Wallpapers:
Prices and where to buy it:
You can buy the DVD Without A Trace at Amazon.com
Critic Quotes and Reviews:
- "...a gripping, thrill-a-minute tearjerker..." Entertainment Weekly
Format: DVD, Widescreen 1.85:1
Genre: Television Series / Police Detective Series
Runtime: 992 minutes
Screen Aspect: Widescreen 1.85:1
Sound Quality: English [CC], English Dolby Digital Stereo
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
Media Quantity: 4 DVD Disc
Other Information and Links:
Studio: Warner Home Video
Original Release Date: 2002-2003
DVD Release Date: 6/6/2006
Soundtrack / Song Theme:
- Additional Scenes: Director's Cut Of The Finale Episode - Fallout - Includes Additional Scenes Not Shown During The Broadcast.
- Audio Commentary: Commentary On The Pilot Episode
- Audio: English Dolby Digital Stereo
- Deleted Scenes: Approximately 26 Minutes Of Deleted Scenes Shown After Each Relevant Episode.
- Featurette: The Motive Featurette, Jerry Bruckheimer's Inspiration For The Show; Fingerprints
- Featurette, Focuses On The Look And Feel Of The Show.
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish