Sports DVD Reviews: NBA Dynasty Series, Chicago Bulls The 1990s
Discipline, dedication and desire were the hallmarks of the Chicago Bulls of the 1990s. capturing 6 NBA titles between 1991 and 1998, the Bulls were the most dominant and arguably the greatest dynasty ever assembled. Enjoy hours of spectacular highlights from those Championship seasons. And for the first time ever on DVD, see the greatest Finals games in Bulls championship history.
Starting with the drafting of Michael Jordan in 1984, the Bulls began their quest toward the ultimate prize with the "triangle" of Jordan, Scottie Pippen and coach Phil Jackson. In 199, the Bulls reached the pinnacle with their first NBA Championship.
With the nucleus in place and with the pivotal support of teammates John Paxson, Dennis Rodman, Steve Kerr and others, the Bulls were able to achieve their amazing run through the rest of the '90s. Relive this great era in NBA history with the team truly synonymous with the word "dynasty" - the Chicago Bulls, 6-Time NBA Champions!
Cast: Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Chicago Bulls players
Critic Quotes and Reviews:
- One of the 1990s' most dominant teams, the Chicago Bulls captured a remarkable 6 world championships in an 8 year span (1991-1998). The seamless chemistry between head coach Phil Jackson and superstars Jordan and Pippen converted the once lackluster franchise into a worldwide sensation. Relive the greatest moments from the historic decade, including several of the Bulls' most memorable games. Buy.com
Format: DVD, Box set, Color, NTSC
Runtime: 922 minutes
Screen Aspect:Standard 1.33:1 [4:3]
Sound Quality: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
Media Quantity: 4 DVD Disc
Other Information and Links:
Studio: Warner Home Video
DVD Release Date: 5/24/2005
- Over 15 hours of game footage, highlight and interviews including:
- Enjoy hours of spectacular highlights from each of those Championship seasons on 4 action-packed discs. NBA Dynasty Series: Chicago Bulls 1990s, a must-have for all Chicago Bulls fans, is loaded with special features including:
- 1991 NBA Finals Game 5 - Bulls clinch their first title
- 1992 NBA Finals Game 1 - Jordan scores 36 first half points
- 1993 NBA Finals Game 6 - Bulls win their third title in a row
- 1996 NBA Finals Game 6 - Bulls begin their run for three straight titles
- 1997 NBA Finals Game 5 - An ailing Jordan puts on a great performance
- 1998 NBA Finals Game 6 - Bulls win their sixth NBA title at the buzze